Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sponsor Introduction: Queen Bee Fabrics

Celestial Star QAL with from blank pages...


I'm so thrilled to introduce you to Queen Bee Fabrics today! Camille is absolutely wonderful! I love following her on Instagram, and her shop is a dream! I don't know what it is about Liberty of London fabrics, but they make me melt they are so beautiful. She specializes in Liberty prints, but has other beautiful collections to shop for as well. She has wonderful customer service and ships super fast! Here's a little bit about Camille and her shop...




Hi my name is Camille and I started Queen Bee Fabrics in October of last year. I opened my Etsy shop because I love making things.  I love creating things that are beautiful, functional and most importantly something that will be loved. Seeing my children curled up in something I made them and knowing that it is special to them, not because it is perfect but because I made it for them myself, is what making is all about.

 I sell primarily Liberty of London Tana Lawn because I love it. I cannot get enough of the tiny florals and the vintage look and feel of the fabric. I found that I could not always locate the prints that I wanted to use and realized that others might have the same frustration. Opening Queen Bee Fabrics has helped me source lovely prints that use to be hard to find. Liberty is such a fun choice for quilters and designers because of its rich history and quirky sense of style.   


Camille is generously donating a beautiful scrap pack bundle as one of the final prizes. This is one of the many prizes I wish I could win. ;) But I am more excited to pass it on to one of you! Be sure to finish your Celestial Star project by the last week of September, and come back here to link it up!



Thank you so much Camille!!

I hope you will all go visit Queen Bee Fabrics!



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.