Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

QAL is on hold. Out sick. Will resume tomorrow.

I have been trying my hardest to get today's post up, to no avail. I am useless today. Being sick is not good. I apologize for the delay. I want to make sure my directions and post are thorough, and to do so it needs more attention than what I've been able to muster at this moment. It's almost there though and will be up tomorrow.
 
Until then, I do have a few pictures to share of the progress I made on my first block (from the other day mostly). I am so happy with it!! One is all the wedges pre-joining. The other is the one half of the block. It's the first time I've tried glue basting in this step and I'm so happy with the results. I'll definitely share how I did it if I can repeat my success. :)



Anyway, how are y'all coming along? I love seeing the progress on Instagram!! :) big hugs! And I hope you are all enjoying your summer!!

Diane

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better already!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you feel better soon, I like the sound of a relaxed quiltalong. You just know we'll all need extra time at some stage too so it all sounds good to me!
    Your block is looking great, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.