Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, June 28, 2013

Google Reader vs. Bloglovin

There may have been some competition between these two blog reading platforms, but that will soon come to an end. Have you heard the word that Google Reader is going by the wayside come July 1st? That's Monday. Do you have a plan for how you will read your blogs once they are gone??? May I suggest something???

Bloglovin! You can import ALL of your blogs from google reader to bloglovin in just a few simple steps:
 (I've included two screen shots that may or may not be beneficial.)



see the top right

  1. Open an account with Bloglovin
  2. Go to the drop down menu by clicking the heart in the top right corner
  3. Click settings
  4. Scroll down to Other and go to Import Blogs, then click a few more buttons,
    and there you go!
Do the pictures help??? probably not. lol.
(rolling my eyes)

It imports your folders as well, which is so nice!!
I hope you'll add me so you can keep reading along with me and all my adventures! :)



Diane

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these steps, it really was super easy...I've been putting off moving my blogs cause I'm lazy and resist change, but I really needed to get on it! Also I like the new look of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.