Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hooray for a last minute finish!

I finished up one more of my original projects for the 1st Quarter of the 2013 Finish-A-Long over at Can Quilt! Yay! :) Unfortunately I can't find my camera (instead I found a yucky water bug trying to look for it. I think I'll look for it again later.) So bear with me and my camera phone picture. ;)


Reversible drawstring bags finished! Just in time to link up for the first quarter FAL! #anotherwipcrossedoffthelist #thesehavebeenwaitingforatleastayear
9 Reversible Drawstring Bags
Fabric: Top row left: Valorie Wells - Nest, 4 Amy Butler Bags (the 3rd has Michael Miller on the inside) Bottom Row are all Riley Blake, I don't remember the details. Except the shells, I don't remember what that is - not Riley Blake.  The pink one with the flowers and cherries (So Cherry is the line I think) really makes me crave strawberry ice cream. lol.


I used to sell these in my Etsy shop. I still have some there, but haven't made them for a very long time. (obviously since I started these ones over a year ago!) Anyway, they are fun and I love these fabrics. Once I find my camera I'll take some better pictures of them, and probably list at least some of them in my shop. (I have a hard time not keeping them since the fabric is so great! Especially the Amy Butler.) lol.

I hope you had a wonderful Sunday! :)
(I woke up to screaming children,
which makes for a very cranky mom.
I am NOT a morning person.
So I spent a lot of time sewing today to help me recover.
But otherwise it was a fantastic day!)

Diane

2 comments:

  1. Way to manage a last minute finish! Those bags are so lovely. Had a chuckle to read that to recover from that early morning start you spent a good portion of the day sewing... my sons always tell me to "Go sew, Mom. You'll feel better", whenever they see that I'm having a bad day. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work to fit this last finish in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.