Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mini Stockings are HERE!

and just in time for some last minute Christmas sewing! heehee. Like anyone needs more of that. ;)

DSC_0909

but just in case...

One and two. The second is half an inch shorter. What do you think? Longer (= ugly fabric) or shorter?

I wanted to let you know about the new pattern that is in my Craftsy store and Etsy shop!



Wonderful Darcy tested the pattern out for me and she seemed pretty pleased with it,

"The stocking pattern is awesome! I just finished my first one... It went super fast and now I want to make a dozen more - seriously, a garland of these hung on the mantel be so fun? I digress. I used rick rack for my hanging loop, I also think grosgrain ribbon would well and be a quick alternative. I used a plain kona white for my cuff and then stamped it with some Martha snowflake stamps. Love it."
 Thanks Darcy!
Her stocking is so cute! If you follow her on Instagram you can see it there! :)


Anyway, I'm in a holiday rush to get things finished and ready for Christmas, so not too much time to chat. I hope you are all warm and safe! (we're in a blizzard here for the day) and Wish you all a Very Merry Christmas if I don't blog again before then!


So happy coloring and watching the snow out the window! #whendidshegetsobig?
She wishes you a very merry Christmas too!
(she looks so big in this picture! When did she grow up so fast?!)



Diane

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.