Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, September 20, 2012

FQBH @ There & Back

Friendship Quilts Blog Hop @ from blank pages...


Hop on over today to There & Back and see what Katey has whipped up for us! LOVE her colors!

PLPS 5 

She's also in a great video that you won't want to miss!!! ;)


Unfortunately Lori won't be joining us tomorrow. She has some other things going on (not sure how much she want's me to disclose) but send some prayers her way!! We sure will miss her!


The LINKY will be opening tomorrow!!! So make sure you've got your projects, blog posts, or Flickr pictures ready!!! I am SO excited to see what everyone has made!!! :) And be sure to dig out your 80's photos as well! We'll have a separate linky for those that opens up on Monday! I will be setting aside a prize or two for those awesome flashback photos! You won't want to miss it!


Happy Thursday everyone!!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.