Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Friday, September 7, 2012

FQBH @ Quirky Granola Girl

Quilting for a Cause


Melinda has a beautiful pot holder to share with us today over at quirky granola girl! I'm only sharing a sneak peek so that you HAVE to go visit her. *wink wink* Isn't this so beautiful though!! I LOVE it! She has a very lucky friend, and she sounds lucky to have such a great friend as well. :)

friendship quilts blog hop



There won't be anymore hopping over the weekend, but I hope you will definitely come back on Monday for the start up of next weeks hopping! It will give you a little break to start thinking about ideas of what you are going to make, and who you're little gift will be for! You can find all the details for the hop here. I hope you'll share any pictures you take in the from blank pages... flickr group! :)


Happy Friday! :)

Diane

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.