Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our Story: Sunday Post {3.11.2012}: Reason 497 Why Parents Should Not Stay Up Late

To avoid napping longer than your little boys and waking up to Hunter sadly telling you, "Fishy went down the drain." :(,,,  oooh. How sad!!

You can read the rest of the story, as well as a few other moments to remember, here.

and my Sunday Scrapbooking:

DS H 2-22-12

this week I learned how to fill text with paper. (as well as add a border to the text - which I really wanted to learn how to do! score!) :)
I changed a few of the elements for the page... I guess it looks alright. Hopefully I'll get an eye for that as I learn all the photoshop techniques. I'm not expecting perfection just yet... still just learning. :)


Diane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.