Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Scrap Attack!!!


Scrap Attack Quilt-Along


Did you hear about Rachel's Scrap Attack at Stitched in Color?? Well, if not, it's been going on since the beginning of the month. (What? It's already the 19th? How did that happen???) Anyway, I've been thinking about it, and with feawz my room/sewing room (heehee!) I have found a lot of scraps and am working on organizing them better. I have so many of them I'm sure I could make 10 quilts. Ok, not really that many, but I have a good collection of them. :)

So I started with this little mug rug that I finished, and is happily sitting in it's new spot. :)

Mug rug in action


The back of it is ALL scraps plus my first curves!
IMG_3802
(I still need to load a picture of the back with the binding on. oops!) ;)

 Rachel is having a giveaway for anyone that finishes their quilt by the end of March, but I'm not so sure that a mug rug counts. I do want to do at least a mini quilt by then though! (But OH how my to-do list is too long. We'll see what happens). It also makes me want to finish my Bottled Rainbows! But I know I don't have time for that. How do you all find the time???


Anyway, I hoping that sometime soon you'll see a little more scrappiness going on! :) If you want to join in but need some ideas, check out the flickr group! There are loads of great projects going on there.


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.