Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, January 19, 2012

All ready already.

Can I just say that I'm kind of embarrassed?! First I'll say that I went to bed way too late last night, woke up WAY too early this morning (no thanks to a certain little boy) and have been pretty out of it all day. Anyway, for some reason somewhere I was trying to type "already" today. I tried "allready" but of course that wasn't right. So I went ahead and wrote "all ready". duh. I don't know where it was so now I can't fix it. I guess I'll just unknowingly feel stupid every time someone reads it. lol.

Anyway, if you find it will you let me know so I can fix my error? Or at least know that when you read it... there is a reason why I wrote it like that and that I really do know that it should be "already".


Oh the things that happen on days like this. ;)



oh, and to add some visual interest to this post, here is the boy that wakes up too early in the morning and likes to tickle me. grrrr. Just ask my sister, I am NOT nice when people wake me up too early. ;) lol. (remember every day in Texas when you would try to wake me up for school?! my arms and legs were flailing every where. lol.)

IMAG0895
I think he is the CUTEST in sweatshirts!!!


And this boy is too funny! He insisted on wearing this hat to the grocery store one day. Not surprised. The first thing he does in the morning when he wakes up is find his baseball hat and sunglasses, or Captan America mask and put them on. (and they don't come off easily). :)

IMAG0909


here are the sunglasses. Where did we get these???

IMAG0933


And this girl. She is just as wacky as the rest of them! She is fast as lightning scooting and rolling all over the floor (especially when she sees something she can't have - like the boys milk, which she is always sneaking drinks from!). And the other day when they were supposed to be sleeping, she was just as crazy in her crib as the boys were running around the room. And that boy above in the sunglasses makes her laugh like NO ONE can! so fun!

IMAG0925
boy do I love this girl!

Diane

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya - my son gets up at the crack of dawn and I'm NOT a morning person - I'm not sure how this arrangement happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I misspell something or write something the wrong way. On one of my most recent posts I was talking about a laundry chute and I wrote laundry shoot... sigh, no one corrected me. They totally should have. :)

    I love the pictures of your kids - they are so sweet Diane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.