Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Little Quilt - Sew, Vote, Swap! Received!

Look what I received!

DSC_0036

Isn't it beautiful?! :) and guess what? It was my first pick (I'm really excited about that too!) But really I just love this mini. It was made by Four Monkey Quilts, and she did a great job with all of these yo-yo's!

DSC_0038

DSC_0042

DSC_0047
the back


I have this hung on my wall right where you enter the living room, so anyone who comes to the door will see it. :) And to be honest... it looks better than my own Christmas tree. ;) (if only it were a little bigger, it'd be our Christmas tree. heehee)

Thank you!!! :)



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.