Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

do.Good Stitches - Nov Blocks

Finishing up the blocks for this month made me realize I never showed you the blocks for last month. (Maybe because I finished them super late?! idk.) ;) Anyway, they turned out to be a lot of fun! One of the members sent me a pattern for paper piecing. What a life saver. I ended up using Elizabeth's, of Oh Fransson!, freezer paper piecing method. I was really nervous about these blocks, as everyone seemed to be having some difficulty with them. But it ended up turning out really well! :) I am definitely going to use this method again! and again. and again. :)

DSC_0003

DSC_0009

I can't wait to see how these all come together! :)

p.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaways if you haven't already! They are open until Friday!
Giveaway #1 and #2

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.