Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little Quilt - Sew, Vote, Swap: Received!!

I received my little quilt last week and I Love it! :) The more I look at it, the more I like it too!


Little Quilt - sew, vote, swap Received

It is from Aunt-Mary and she did a great job! Thank you!

My boys like it too! It's getting to be a regular thing that Hunter will take it and cover up Mabel with it. ;) It's just her size.

And do you want to know the best part? She's German! :) And we've been chatting back and forth a little in German. Something I don't do enough of. (That reminds me, I need to write her back!) :D

I'm excited for the next round of this swap! and hey... there is still time if you want to join in! Especially since it only needs to be around 12" square... that's pretty small and easy. ;) I'll share my mini quilt once the voting is over and I send off the quilt. :)



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.