Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fab Finds: Bags

I am in need of a new bag, and have been for a while. I really like the Amy Butler Birdie Sling, but there is something about it that's kind of weird and maybe too big for a purse? I don't know. Some pictures are super cute, and some look weird. Anyway...

Amy Butler Birdie Sling Tote Bag Midwest Modern Sewing Pattern


I've also found a few others that I like, but aren't big enough (tall enough) so if I decide to make one of these, I'll have to adjust it just a little bit. :)

There's the Buttercup pattern by Made By Rae. I've seen this bag all over blogland, and for a good reason. It's really cute!


There is also this bag that I really like that Melissa Esplin did.



Here's a super cute wallet too. Now that I have my new phone that I keep all of my calendar stuff on, I can't decide if I still want to lug my day planner around. I love it, but the only thing I think I would use if for now is for notes. I might need more pockets than what's in this clutch, but I'm sure that'd be easy to add too.


I also really need a little pouch to carry all of the stuff that I always want in my purse. Like gum, hand sanitizer, my tissues, lotion, etc. I have a different bag that I take to church, and sometimes I only need a smaller bag to take with me, and I hate sorting through my purse trying to make sure I have everything. I really like this style that I found at i have to say... but she hasn't done a pattern for it.



This one is really cute, but not quite what I'm looking for, though it might work for something else. :) Of course it's by noodle-head, except at A Lemon Squeezy Home. I guess these two sites are becoming two of my favorites. ;)



I did find this pattern though, and this is the style that I want, so yippy! :) It always makes me happy when I find just what I'm looking for. :)



And on my search, I also found this really cute tea wallet. :) I just like it. :)




Links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.