Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bloggity Blogs: Grey Umbrella

I first found Grey Umbrella with her beautiful grey pillow she made! I am loving grey right now. Yesterday I started searching her blog even more and was soaking up everything! So, here it is. My bloggity blog.


Here's her pillow.


She has a fantastic collection of everything. Scrumptious looking recipes (I'll be coming back to try those out), quotes, art... the list goes on and on. I'm not even finished yet!

Here are a few items that I couldn't not add to my bookmarks!


Isn't this so lovely!? I could totally hang this on my wall.

I could hang all of these on my wall actually.
There are not too many things better than great inspirational quotes!
:)

Picture Links:



Thank you Grey Umbrella!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.