Home * Patterns * Tutorials * Made It * Our Story

Thursday, August 5, 2010

3.2.1

In my quest for simplicity, I am reducing and combing. Currently I have 3 blogs. One private blog for personal adventures, family updates, etc. dbByDesign blog for my crafty stuff. and db's Crafty Corner for all my fun finds and inspirational stuff that I get from every where else on the web.
I am not very current on any of these blogs, and have 3 doesn't help at all either. So here is my new blog where I'll combine and simplify. A one stop shopping for all your Diane needs. haha.

So here's to a new beginning and a fresh start on a blank page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I always love your comments, they make me smile!

If you have a no-reply account, be sure to leave your email address so I can respond to you.